Where would you fit in within the diverse range of jobs that the RHS has to offer?
All of our jobs either deliver or support our charitable purpose of bringing horticulture into people’s lives from our Assistant Gardeners, Plant Pathologists and Horticultural Advisors through to our IT teams, retail people and educational departments.
- The RHS attracts people to the organisation for many different reasons:
- They want horticulture in their everyday life, an opportunity to marry business with pleasure.
- They want to develop their horticultural skills and knowledge with an opportunity to train with the best.
- They want the exposure to some of the world’s most prestigious flower shows.
- They want a job that is working with a meaningful purpose.
- They want to share their passion for horticulture with others.
- They could never be confined to an office or paperwork.
- They want our name on their CV!
- And some people fall into our world and never look back.
The breadth of our roles needs people from all backgrounds, ages and locations and we actively recruit the best fit for each role. With this in mind – wouldn’t you like to see what the RHS has to offer you?