The Cunard Experience
The Cunard Experience is truly without equal. Indeed, we have spent over 170 years honing and perfecting our famous traditions and renowned hospitality which you can today savour aboard the youngest fleet in the world.
For over a century and a half, the iconic ships of Cunard have been defining sophisticated ocean travel. They have always been The Most Famous Ocean Liners in the World.
From fabled vessels of the past to her present fleet, the youngest at sea — Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria and Queen Elizabeth — Cunard has carried guests across the great oceans and to the far points of the globe in unparalleled style. The most glamorous names of yesterday and today have waltzed the night away in her grand ballrooms, savoured grand feasts of the finest flavours in her dining rooms, and whiled away hours immersed in fascinating conversation on her decks.
We invite you to take your place in the rich heritage of ocean travel, and write your own classic adventure tale. Join us for a journey on the legendary luxury ocean liners of Cunard.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Entrants must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older, excluding anyone connected to the prize draw.
Only one entry per household. No purchase necessary.
The prize is for a tour and lunch for four people on board Queen Mary 2, Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth in Southampton in 2013.
The ship visit date will be arranged between Cunard and the winner. Available ship visit dates will be sent by post by March 2013.
.The winner must contact Cunard Ship Visits by 31 January 2013.
There is no cash or other prize alternative.
The winner will be bound by the Cunard Ship visit terms and conditions.
If for any reason the prize becomes unavailable Cunard reserves the right to supply an alternative.
Cunard Ship Visits Terms & Conditions:
- 1. Security will be of a very high level so photo identification is required to reserve your space at a Cunard Ship Visit. A UK photo driving licence or valid passports are the only acceptable forms of photo identification. Photocopies will not be accepted. Please note that failure to produce either a valid UK photo driving licence or passport will result in guests being denied access on board. No exceptions can be made. Guests’ valid ID’s will be kept until the end of the visit and returned upon disembarkation.
- All visitors will need to sign a health form questionnaire prior boarding the vessel confirming that there have been no symptoms Norovirus within 48 hours of the visit.
- The winning visitors might be part of a larger group touring the ship. Tour groups will not be higher than 16 guests. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Cunard reserves the right to postpone or cancel the event.
- Name changes cannot be made within 10 prior to the visit.
- Guests will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the Southampton Cruise Terminal to join the vessel.
- There is no cash alternative.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age or over.
- All personal details must be received by the date indicated by the event organiser.
- Visitors in wheelchairs will be required to provide their own wheelchair and their guest must be able to push the wheelchair during the tour.
- No smoking will be allowed during the visit.
Information about Cunard ship visits
For more details, including the latest fares and offers, please go online or call 0845 3565555.