Awarded to aspiring photographers to support the cost of mounting an exhibition at an RHS London Flower Show.
This bursary is to be awarded to assist young photographers, who are new to the business, towards the cost of mounting an exhibition of photographic work at an RHS London Flower Show.
The bursary is awarded annually by the RHS Bursaries Advisory Committee in association with the RHS Photographic Advisory Committee and is restricted to £500, which may be divided between two or more photographers. This bursary was established in 2004 in recognition of the high costs of photographic exhibiting.
General conditions of application
- Preference will be given to photographers who are not yet established.
- The subject matter of all photographic work presented must be of plants or gardens, or some aspect of botany or horticulture.
- All photographers are required to submit a selection or samples of their work to the RHS Photographic Advisory Committee for approval before they are accepted as an exhibitor at an RHS show.
- Submission of a Photographic Bursary application is dependent on assessment by the RHS Photographic Advisory Committee that an applicant’s photographic work is of the required standard.
- For publicity purposes, any candidate who is successful in receiving an award will be requested to provide copies of their photographic work for use in RHS publications and on the website.
- The copyright to all photographic works produced would be retained by the applicant and all reproductions of the works would be credited wherever possible.
Download the RHS Photographic Bursary application form
Find out more about applying for bursaries
Find out more about exhibiting at RHS shows LINK NEEDED