Your chance to support your community
There are thousands of UK-wide opportunities to volunteer with RHS Britain in Bloom and RHS It’s Your Neighbourhood, whether you’d like to get your hands dirty or would prefer a more supportive role.
The campaigns are primarily run by volunteers, so extra hands are always welcome.
To find groups in your area, search our communities map
Or sign up your own group to take part in the campaigns
Just a few activities for volunteers:
- planting/ maintaining horticultural displays
- fundraising – whether organising funding bids or local raffles
- maintaining street furniture
- generating local publicity
- litter picking
- environmental clean-ups, e.g. clearing waterways
- creating posters for events
- designing floral displays
- creating wildlife gardens, wildflower meadows etc.
- coordinating local gardening competitions
- caring for conservation areas
- event organising – local activities and fundraisers (e.g. bulb planting days etc.)
- helping to run a committee
Find groups in your area
Search the communities map