Win £500 of gardening gift vouchers
2 November 2012
Autumn Planting Facebook competition
This autumn join us on the RHS Facebook page where we’re celebrating the season with an Autumn Planting photography competition, for best container planted for autumn and winter colour.
Simply post up to three photographs on our Facebook page, with the words 'Autumn Planting' in the description. The competition will close at midnight on the 26 November and the winning photographs will be chosen at the beginning of December.
We've got £1,000 of National Garden Gift Vouchers up for grabs for the winners.
- 1st prize: £500 worth of National Garden Gift Vouchers,
- 2nd prize: £300 worth of National Garden Gift Vouchers
- 3rd prize: £200 worth of National Garden Gift Vouchers.
Visit the Facebook page to enter our competition.
Please spread the word amongst your garden-loving friends and family. For inspiration, why not visit the RHS gardens? At RHS Garden Wisley you can see the results of our pansy and viola plant-in, where we planted over 10,000 pansies and violas including colourful container and hanging basket displays. Our Autumn Planting page has gardening advice, events and more.
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all residents of the UK and Eire, with the exception of employees of the promoters and prize supplying companies and their families or anyone else connected with this competition.
2. Entries must be received by the closing date set out in the competition details. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach the promoter by the closing date for any reason.
3. Only three entries per person per competition.
4. The photograph(s) entered must be taken during autumn and must feature plants in containers.
5. To enter the competition click though from the link, and post the photo(s) on Facebook with “Autumn Planting” in the description.
6. Two winners will be selected by the RHS. The decision of the promoter as to the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Details of prizes are stated in the competition information. No alternative prizes or cash alternative will be offered to these prizes.
8. The winners will be notified on Facebook within two weeks of the closing date and will be required to send their contact details in order to receive their prize soon afterwards.
9. To obtain a list of winners for the competition please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading two weeks after the closing date.
10. By entering the free competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
11. No correspondence about the results, answers and prizes will be entered into.
The main promoter is the Royal Horticultural Society, 80 Vincent Square, London SW1P 2PE.