Butterflies at Wisley – perfect for families
February Half Term: 15 - 23 February
Discover the world of the butterfly this February Half Term, including its ‘super skills’ and special senses! Take part in the dance of the butterfly, create your own butterflies and plant butterfly-friendly plants with our fun activities.
- Sow & Grow soapwort to attract butterflies (15 – 17 Feb, 10.30am – 3.30pm)
- Make a bouncing butterfly (18 – 19 Feb)
- Make a mosaic butterfly window decoration with coloured tissue (20 – 21 Feb)
- Make a caterpillar or butterfly hat (22- 23 Feb)
- Build a den in the Wild at Wisley play area, and learn the dance of the butterfly (all week)
Planning your visit
All activities take place 10.30am – 3.30pm.
Normal garden admission applies. Timed tickets not available during Half Term.
We regret that pushchairs and prams cannot be taken into the Glasshouse during the Butterflies in the Glasshouse event or February Half Term. As in previous years there will be an uncovered buggy park outside The Glasshouse.