Handy guide to booking or exhibiting at shows
Q I booked my tickets some time ago and they have not yet arrived
A Tickets are dispatched close to the show date and should be with you approximately two weeks before. You can check the status of your order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com depending on where you booked your tickets.
Q My tickets have arrived but I am still awaiting my catalogue
A Catalogues are dispatched separately and should be with you a week before the show.
Q I have seen tickets advertised for sale on ebay and similar websites - are they valid?
A The RHS official ticketing partners are the TicketFactory, ATG and RedBox tickets. By purchasing from any other source you run the risk of the tickets being rendered invalid and being denied entry on the day.
Q What are the dates for the 2012 Shows?
A The dates are:
- RHS Show Cardiff, April 20-22;
- Malvern Spring Gardening Show, May 10-13;
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show, May 22-26: (22nd and 23rd RHS Member Preview Days);
- BBC Gardeners' World Live, June 13-17, The NEC, Birmingham;
- Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, July 3-8: (3rd and 4th RHS Member Preview Days);
- RHS Flower Show Tatton Park, July 18-22nd (18th RHS Member Preview Day);
- Malvern Autumn Show, September 29-30.
Please sign up to our newsletter on our homepage for alerts
Q How do I apply for a show tradestand?
A Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Q How do I apply to exhibit at a show?
A Email Exhibitorapplications@rhs.org.uk