Awards from the 2013 show
Trailfinders Australian Garden presented by Fleming's has been awarded Best Show Garden at the 2013 RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
The Trailfinders Australian Garden by Fleming's is always a very popular exhibit at Chelsea. And this year was no different, with a design encompassing a studio space that looks like it is floating above the garden in a flower-like structure.
Best Artisan Garden went to the Japanese garden, An Alcove (Tokonoma) Garden for their depiction of a traditional tatami room.
For the Fresh Gardens, After the Fire took the Best Fresh Garden award with their interpretation of a forest regeneration.
The People's Choice for Show Garden went to the Arthritis Research UK Garden and Le Jardin de Yorkshire for the small gardens.
In the Great Pavilion the Diamond Jubilee Award went to Warmenhoven for their display of alliums and amaryllis. The President’s Award went to Blackmore & Langdon for their delphinium and begonia display.
- RHS Chelsea Plant of the Year 2013: Mahonia eurybrachteata subsp. ganpinensis ‘Soft Caress’
- Best RHS Environment Exhibit: University of Nottingham
- RHS Young Chelsea Florist of the Year: Paula McLagan, Something Special Flowers
- RHS Chelsea Florist of the Year: Laura Leong, Moulton College
- Best Floral Arrangement (Session 1): Barbara Collier
- Best Floral Arrangement (Session 2): Stephen McDonnell
Show Garden medals
- Trailfinders Australian Garden by Fleming's (Best Show Garden)
- The Arthritis Research UK Garden
- The Brewin Dolphin Garden
- The Laurent-Perrier Garden
- East Village Garden
- The Homebase Garden - 'Sowing the seeds of change' in association with Alzheimer's Society
- The Wasteland
- The M&G Centenary Garden - 'Windows through Time'
- RBC Blue Water Roof Garden
- The Telegraph Garden
- B&Q Sentebale Forget-Me-Not Garden
- The SeeAbility Garden
- Stockton Drilling's 'As Nature Intended Garden'
- Stop the Spread
- Stoke-on-Trent's Story of Transformation
Download award lists