Make a date for Ladies' Day
Ladies' Day for Tatton 2013 celebrates fashion, floristry and flair.
Ladies’ Day, held on Friday 26 July, is the perfect excuse for visitors to dress in their most stylish outfits and indulge in the special programme on offer.
Whether you attend the talks from ‘Inspiring Women in Horticulture’, witness the stunning creativity of the Interflora Florist of the Future finalists or catch the Manchester School of Art’s Graduate Fashion Show, this is the day to enjoy the summer sun, celebrate style and treat yourself to that glass of bubbly with your best girlfriends.
Ladies’ Day highlights include:
- Interflora Florist of the Future Competition in the Floral Design Studio
- Manchester School of Art at MMU’s Graduate Fashion Show – up-and-coming talent showcase their final degree collections at the show
- Interflora’s 90th Anniversary floristry display – looking at floral design style through the past nine decades
- Indulge in the Country Living Magazine Pavilion or Horticultural Arts & Crafts Pavilion in the Escape zone for the best in lifestyle shopping
- Peter Murray, owner of boutique perfumery Pulse of Perfumery in Knutsford, Cheshire, will be sharing his extensive knowledge and passion for the art of perfumery. Peter’s career has spanned 27 years in the fragrance industry and he will be on hand to entertain and inform you on the history of perfume. Make sure you also visit Pulse of Perfumery’s ‘POP’ up store at the show especially for Ladies’ Day.
Plus, don't miss our programme of talks in the Grow Talks Theatre, featuring 'Inspiring Women in Horticulture'. Speakers include:
- Helen Bainbridge, Fir Trees Pelargonium Nursery
- Catherine Horwood, author of Gardening Women
- Vicky Fox, Plantagogo
Could you be the best dressed lady?
We'll be on the lookout for the most stylishly dressed lady, and this year it's definitely worth dressing in your summer best as the ‘Best Dressed’ will win the fabulous prize of flowers every month for a year courtesy of Interflora! The winner will be announced at 3pm in the Floral Design Studio.
Indulgent food & drink
Ladies' Day would not be complete without a glass of something special so why not indulge at one of our Champagne bars, treat yourself to a lovely lunch in the Tatton Brasserie or a quintessential English cream tea in our Victorian Tea Garden.
RHS Tatton Park Flower Show will be on from 25-28 July. Ticket prices range from £19.50-£23 and are on sale now. Two children under 16 go free with an accompanying full paying adult. Please call 08448 713 079 to book or click the Buy tickets button above.