Garden: 9.30am–6pm Monday–Sunday (pre-booked time slots only)
Book garden time slot
Garden Centre: 10am–6pm Monday–Saturday
11am–5pm (browsing from 10.30am) Sunday
(Booking not required to visit the Garden Centre)
To effectively manage social distancing measures, we’re asking all visitors to RHS Garden Hyde Hall to pre-book a time slot in advance of their visit.
We’re hugely grateful for the continued support of our members and visitors.
You can check the latest Government restrictions in England here.
About time slots
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- Visitors are asked to display their booking confirmation and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring one adult guest or up to two children per membership card holder (in line with existing membership terms)
- Time slots available for booking between 9.30am and 4.30pm. Last admission at 4.30pm. Garden closes at 6pm
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
Book garden time slot
How to cancel your booking
If you cannot now attend, you can cancel your booking for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your booking reference in the email title.
We ask that everyone visiting Harlow Carr please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- Please wear face coverings in any buildings or enclosed spaces, unless you are exempt under Government guidance.
- Read the public health messaging displayed around Harlow Carr
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
To help keep our visitors and staff safe and maintain social distancing the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- Bettys Café Tea Rooms are open 9am–5pm. Bettys Shop (9am–5pm) and Bettys Tea House (9.30am–5pm) are open for takeaway.
- Toilets available at the garden entrance and near the Old Bath House
- Play areas are open; please stay safe and adhere to all social distancing measures
- The Learning Centre, Library and Advisory Desk remain closed
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Maintained full accessibility across the garden, Welcome building and Garden Centre
- A limited number of mobility vehicles and manual push wheelchairs are available. To book, please email email@example.com preferably with 24 hours notice
- Members of staff on hand to bring you a wheelchair to use while you wait
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available at the garden entrance and in the garden
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Harlow Carr.
Harlow Carr contact information
If you have any further concerns, please contact us.
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org