Due to high levels of interest you may experience delays in the online booking process; please bear with us.
Garden: 10am–4pm Monday–Sunday (pre-booked time slots only)
Shop and Plant Centre: 10am–5pm Monday–Saturday; 11am–5pm Sunday
Book garden time slot
Following the latest Government guidance, we are delighted to have reopened RHS Garden Hyde Hall. In order to effectively manage social distancing measures, we’re asking all visitors to pre-book a time slot in advance of their visit. We thank our members and visitors for their patience and support in returning to the garden.
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- Visitors are asked to display their booking confirmation and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring one adult guest or up to two children per membership card holder (in line with existing membership terms)
- Time slots available for booking: 10–11am, 11am–12, 12–1pm, 1–2pm and 2–3pm. Last admission at 3pm. Garden closes at 4pm
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
- Light refreshments are available from our take-away outlets. All our cafés and restaurants remain closed
Book garden time slot
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting Hyde Hall please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Hyde Hall
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Stay within household groups
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
To help keep our visitors and staff safe and maintain social distancing the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- Toilets available at the Hilltop only, with a limited number of people allowed entry at any one time
- The Global Growth Vegetable Garden glasshouse, Bird Hide, Play Area, Learning Centre, Reading Room and Advisory Desk remain closed
- Additional areas of the garden where gardeners are working may be closed for a short while
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Manual push wheelchairs available on the day
- Please note: the mobility vehicle is not in service and we currently cannot hire mobility scooters
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available at the entrance and Hilltop
- Full accessibility across the garden, welcome building and garden centre
- Accessibility entrance available on arrival
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Hyde Hall.
Hyde Hall contact information
If you have any further concerns please contact us.
Telephone: 01245 402019; if someone is not available to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you.
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org