Garden: 10am–4pm Monday–Sunday (pre-booked time slots only)
Book garden time slot
Garden Centre: 10am–4pm Monday–Sunday
(there is no need to pre-book to visit the Garden Centre)
Takeaway refreshments: 10am–3pm Monday–Sunday
Updated 5 January 2021
Following the latest Government guidelines announced on 4 January 2021, RHS Garden Rosemoor remains open for exercise.
We ask that everyone visiting the garden does not travel outside of their local area, defined in the latest Government guidelines as the village, town, or part of the city where they live.
Mandatory pre-booking remains in place, and during the new national lockdown, capacity for the garden has been further reduced to limit the numbers of visitors at any one time.
Enclosed areas of the garden, including the Alpine House, will remain closed in line with the regulations. Play areas will stay open.
Indoor catering venues are closed, but takeaway options are available. The Garden Centre will remain open during this period with limits on the number of people allowed inside at any one time.
We’re hugely grateful for the continued support of our members and visitors.
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- Visitors are asked to display their booking confirmation and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring one adult guest or up to two children per membership card holder (in line with existing membership terms)
- Time slots available for booking between 10am and 3pm. Last admission at 3pm. Garden closes at 4pm
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
- Takeaway refreshments are available from the Courtyard Café (10am–3pm)
Book garden time slot
How to cancel your booking
If you cannot now attend, you can cancel your booking for a refund, please email email@example.com and include your booking reference in the email title.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting Rosemoor please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- All visitors are advised to wear face coverings in any buildings or enclosed spaces, unless they are exempt under Government guidance.
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Rosemoor
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
- In the Garden Centre, a maximum of 2 people per household allowed entry together, no pushchairs please
To help keep our visitors and staff safe and maintain social distancing the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- A limited number of people allowed entry to the toilets at any one time. Accessible toilets are available at the car park, Welcome building and Rosemoor House
- The children’s play areas have partially reopened; please adhere to all social distancing measures
- The Learning Centre, Reading Room and Advisory Desk remain closed
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Manual push wheelchairs available to reserve; please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your arrival time and date
- Mobility vehicles available to book in advance online with arrival slots available at 11.30am daily
- Low walls along the admissions queue, suitable for seating while you wait
- Staff on hand to bring you a wheelchair for use while you wait
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available across the garden
- Full accessibility across the garden, Welcome building and Garden Centre
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Rosemoor.
Rosemoor contact information
If you have any further concerns please contact us.
Telephone: 01805 626810
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: email@example.com