Garden: 10am–6pm Monday–Sunday (pre-booked time slots only)
Book garden time slot
Garden Centre: 10am–6pm Monday–Saturday
11am–5pm (browsing from 10.30am) Sunday
(Booking not required to visit the Garden Centre)
Takeaway refreshments: 10am–5.30pm Monday–Sunday
To effectively manage social distancing measures, we’re asking all visitors to RHS Garden Rosemoor to pre-book an arrival time slot in advance of their visit.
In line with current Government guidelines, enclosed areas of the garden, including the Alpine House, remain closed. Play areas are open. Indoor catering venues are closed, but takeaway options are available.
You can check the latest Government restrictions in England here.
We’re hugely grateful for the continued support of our members and visitors.
About your time slot
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- Visitors are asked to display their booking reference and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring one adult guest or up to two children per membership card holder (in line with existing membership terms)
- Time slots available for booking between 10am and 5pm. Last admission at 5pm. Garden closes at 6pm
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
- Time slots are released approximately 1 month in advance
Book garden time slot
How to cancel your booking
If you cannot now attend, you can cancel your booking for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your booking reference in the email title.
We ask that everyone visiting Rosemoor please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- In line with Government guidance, visitors are asked to avoid meeting in groups greater than six people or two households
- Please wear face coverings in any buildings or enclosed spaces, unless they are exempt under Government guidance
- Read the public health messaging displayed around Rosemoor
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household or support bubble
- In the Garden Centre, a maximum of 2 people per household allowed entry together, no pushchairs please
To help keep our visitors and staff safe the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- Takeaway refreshments are available from the Courtyard Café (10am–5.30pm) and Shepherd's Rest (11am–4.30pm, weather dependent)
- A limited number of people allowed entry to the toilets at any one time. Accessible toilets are available at the car park, Welcome building and Rosemoor House
- Children’s play areas are open; please adhere to all social distancing measures
- The Alpine House, Learning Centre, Reading Room and Advisory Desk remain closed
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Manual push wheelchairs available to reserve; please email email@example.com with your arrival time and date
- Mobility vehicles available to book in advance online with arrival slots available at 10am and 2pm daily
- Low walls along the admissions queue, suitable for seating while you wait
- Staff on hand to bring you a wheelchair for use while you wait
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available across the garden
- Full accessibility across the garden, Welcome building and Garden Centre
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Rosemoor.
Rosemoor contact information
If you have any further concerns please contact us.
Telephone: 01805 626810
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org