Garden: 9.30am–5pm Monday–Friday; 9am–5pm Saturday–Sunday
(pre-booked time slots only)
Book garden time slot
Garden Centre: 9.30am–5pm Monday–Friday
9am–5pm Saturday; 11am–5pm (browsing from 10.30am) Sunday
(there is no need to book to visit the Garden Centre)
Updated 5 January 2021
Following the latest Government guidelines announced on 4 January 2021, RHS Garden Wisley remains open for exercise.
We ask that everyone visiting the garden does not travel outside of their local area, defined in the latest Government guidelines as the village, town, or part of the city where they live.
Mandatory pre-booking remains in place, and during the new national lockdown, capacity for the garden has been further reduced to limit the numbers of visitors at any one time.
Enclosed areas of the garden, including the Glasshouse, Alpine Houses and Bird Hide, will remain closed in line with the regulations. Play areas will stay open.
Indoor catering venues are closed, but takeaway options are available. The Garden Centre will remain open during this period with limits on the number of people allowed inside at any one time.
We’re hugely grateful for the continued support of our members and visitors.
Book garden time slot
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- Visitors are asked to display their booking confirmation and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring guests in line with their membership entitlements. Time slots must be booked for all those visiting
- Time slots available for booking between 9.30am and 2.30pm. During half-term (13–21 February) last admission is at 3.30pm and the garden closes at 5pm.
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
- The toilets and accessible toilets remain open, with a limited number of people allowed entry at any one time
- The Back to Nature Garden for children is open; please adhere to all social distancing measures
How to cancel your booking
If you cannot now attend, you can cancel your booking for a refund, please email email@example.com and include the date of your visit and booking reference in the email title; or phone us on 01483 224234.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting Wisley please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- All visitors are asked to wear face coverings in any buildings or enclosed spaces, unless they are exempt under Government guidance
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Wisley
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
To help keep our visitors and staff safe the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- The Learning Centre, Library and Advisory Desk remain closed
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Plenty of manual push wheelchairs available on a first-come-first-serve basis, situated in the accessible car park and garden entrance
- Mobility scooters available to book in advance on 01483 224234
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available across the garden
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Wisley.
Wisley contact information
If you have any further concerns or would like to discuss any specific needs you may have with your visit, please contact us.
Telephone: 01483 224234
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org