Due to high levels of interest you may experience delays in the online booking process; please bear with us.
Garden: 9.30am–5pm Monday–Sunday (pre-booked time slots only)
Shop and Plant Centre: 9.30am–5.30pm Monday–Saturday; 11am–5pm Sunday
Following the latest Government guidance, we are delighted to have reopened RHS Garden Wisley. In order to effectively manage social distancing measures, we’re asking all visitors to pre-book a time slot in advance of their visit. We thank our members and visitors for their patience and support in returning to the garden.
From Friday 24 July, all visitors to the Shop and Plant Centre, and visitors buying takeaway food and drink from our indoor catering facilities, are required to wear a face covering, unless they are exempt under Government guidance.
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- Visitors are asked to display their booking confirmation and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring guests in line with their membership entitlements. Time slots must be booked for all those visiting
- Time slots available for booking between 9am (from 9.30am on Mondays and Fridays only) and 3.30pm. Last admission at 3.30pm. Garden closes at 5pm
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
- Light refreshments and lunchtime options available for takeaway from Wisley Café and the Food Hall. Our other cafés and restaurants remain closed
- Takeaway refreshments available from our vans and kiosks
Book garden time slot
If you can't make your pre-booked time slot, please try to cancel it so that someone else can enjoy a visit. To cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance and include your booking reference.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting Wisley please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Wisley
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
To help keep our visitors and staff safe the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- The Back to Nature Garden for children is open; please adhere to all social distancing measures
- The Glasshouse, Alpine Houses, Bird Hide, Learning Centre, Library and Advisory Desk remain closed
- A limited number of people allowed entry to the toilets at any one time. Toilets at the Stone Pine Café and Glasshouse Café are closed
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Plenty of manual push wheelchairs available on a first-come-first-serve basis, situated in the accessible car park and garden entrance
- Mobility vehicles available to book in advance on 01483 224234
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available across the garden
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Wisley.
Wisley contact information
If you have any further concerns or would like to discuss any specific needs you may have with your visit, please contact us.
Telephone: 01483 224234
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: email@example.com