Agralan products offer home gardeners, commercial growers and retailers protection from garden pests with minimal use of pesticides
Agralan was founded in 1986 and began offering products to gardeners in the early 1990s. The first products included traps for codling moth and plum fruit moth, closely followed by Enviromesh crop protection mesh. In each case, the aim was to prevent pest damage without damaging wildlife. More recently Agarlan now offers a range of biological controls and bumblebee colonies.
The RHS-endorsed range includes mesh for crop protection, fleeces for general garden use, cabbage collars, a plug plant trainer and insect traps.
- Enviromesh is a fine mesh net designed to protect vegetable and soft fruit crops from a range of insect pests, birds, rabbits and the weather
- Envirotect, a long-life alternative to fleece, protects against weather, insect pests and birds and can be re-used many times
- Envirofleece 30 is a medium-weight fleece for garden use that protects down to -6°C and is reusable. It is also used for insulating greenhouses and is easier to install and gives fewer problems with condensation than bubble wrap
- Permafelt is a pre-punched felt ideal for growing strawberries and tomatoes and is made from recycled plastic bottles
- Easy-to-use pheromone traps are designed and targeted to catch specific pests – codling moth traps, plum moth traps and raspberry beetle traps
- The re-usable plug plant trainer allows you to grow cuttings or seedlings without the need for a greenhouse
Agralan’s product range offers gardeners various growing aids and protection from pests with long-lasting products and using recycled plastic.
Many of Agralan’s products are available at RHS Garden Centres and the RHS Plants online.
For more information and to see the full range visit the Agralan website or email the sales team.