The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority. We will continue to monitor and follow government advice throughout the planning, opening and running of all our shows.
We ask that everyone visiting our shows please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice
before they attend.
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to the show.
To help keep our visitors and staff safe the following measures are being planned:
• Socially distanced queueing systems at the entrance gates and at key points e.g. catering areas
• Extra parking/park and ride
• Changes to layouts and expertise in crowd management to avoid build up in popular areas
• Enhanced cleaning regime and waste disposal
• Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
• Cashless transactions where possible
• Track and trace check-in as per the guidance during show week
If you have any further queries about the above statement or show please email Shows Customer Service Team firstname.lastname@example.org
: this page will be regularly updated in accordance with Government advice.