You can only buy valid show tickets through the RHS and Ticket Factory https://www.theticketfactory.com, the official ticket partner of the RHS.
All tickets are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE and cannot be advertised for sale.
Sold out? - If the day that you wanted is showing as sold out, it is worth checking back as we do accept tickets back for resale.
Prices are for information only and do not indicate availability. Please check by calling 0844 3387502 (calls are charged at 7p per minute), or by emailing email@example.com. Tickets are limited and RHS membership does not guarantee a ticket.
The price on Public rate tickets increased to £100 from 21 April.
Proceeds from all ticket sales support the charitable work of the RHS
The RHS polices the sale and issue of tickets via the black market. All tickets purchased, sold and/or advertised for sale through, for example, a street tout, an unauthorised ticket agent or corporate hospitality company, and ticket exchange websites including Viagogo, Seatwave, Stub Hub, Get Me In, and Ticketmaster are invalid.
If you advertise tickets for sale and/or sell tickets, you are in breach of the ticket terms and conditions and will not be entitled to buy or receive tickets to future shows. If you buy invalid tickets, you are likely to be refused entry to the show as spot checks are carried out. The RHS will not exchange, refund or compensate where ticket terms and conditions have been contravened.
Please do not be tempted to purchase tickets from any other source.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show tickets
- Tuesday and Wednesday are Members-only days
- The total number of tickets any individual, including RHS Members, may purchase is four
- Members may purchase all four at Member rate
- Tickets are limited and RHS membership does not guarantee a ticket.
- There are no group rates and limits apply to group booking requests. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Public tickets booked in advance are also subject to a £2 fulfilment fee per transaction. There is no fee for RHS members
- No children under 5 or babes in arms admitted. Children 5 years+ pay full price
- Postage charges may apply
Proceeds from all ticket sales support the charitable work of the RHS including RHS Apprentices and other activities aimed at bringing young people into horticulture.