Get your spring gardening inspiration at the show
Celebrate all that spring has to offer at the RHS Spring Plant and Orchid Show at the RHS Lindley and Lawrence Halls. Exhibits include an amazing selection of spring plants, must-have gardening sundries, a spectacular array of exotic, as well as hardy, orchids, plus a stunning floral installation by the RHS in-house florist.
At the show
Lindley Hall will feature an abundance of orchid exhibitors to delight our visitors, and will include British orchid growers Laurence Hobbs Orchids Ltd and Burnham Nurseries. Show goers will also be able to attend a dedicated talks programme on Orchids.
Lawrence Hall will focus on the finest Spring plants, including new exhibitors Summerdale Garden Nursery and The Tiny Plant Co. who have received the RHS New Floral Exhibitor Bursary in 2017.
RHS Lindley Hall and RHS Lawrence Hall
28 March 6-9pm. All tickets £5
29-30 March 10am-5pm. RHS Members £5,Public £6 in advance, £9 on the day.
Time: 10am - 5pm
Download the list of exhibitors and talks (856kB pdf) scheduled for the show.
More to see
Our exciting event has even more to offer, including a wide range of tradestands, with new exhibitors to London Shows such as Garden Brocante (horticultural antiques) along with new nurseries including The Tiny Plant Co, English Iris Company and Summerdale Garden Nursery as well as a full talks programme around spring plants.
- Our Young Designer of the Year 2017 Finalists will be designing a Pocket Park within the Show to tie in with our Greening Grey Britain Campaign
- RHS London Floral Artist in Residence Fiona Haser Bizony will be creating a magnificent hanging floral wave using flowers from her flower farm near Bath
- The RHS Lindley Library will be hosting daily afternoon tours featuring of our latest exhibition ‘Potted’, as well as a Spring Showcase that will feature a collection of seasonal images from RHS Garden Harlow Carr
- Floral Spring Wreath Workshops with Helen Cranmer will be available to join for £15 on both days at 11:30am and 2:30pm. You can sign up for these online when you purchase your ticket to the Show
- A full programme of Spring Plant and Orchid Talks will be available throughout the Show featuring high-profile speakers such as Pippa Greenwood and Noel Kingsbury. The talks take place throughout both days in both the Lindley and the Lawrence Hall
Our late evening event on 28 March (6pm – 9pm) offers a preview of the show, with drinks, food, music and free activities on offer.
As part of the RHS’ commitment to grow the next generation of gardeners, from 2017, shows held in both RHS Halls (such as the RHS Spring Plant and Orchid Show), will have a small entry charge for members (£5) and the public (£6 advance, £9 on the day). Shows held in one hall only will be free to RHS members and the public (the Late event will be £5 in advance and on the day for both members and the public).
Funds from ticket sales will go towards helping to pay for RHS Apprentices, to kick-start and enable young people’s careers in horticulture. Discover more about our 2017 London shows.
Want to grow orchids at home? Get some quality RHS advice and tips.
Become an RHS member and take advantage of all of the benefits available, including discounted show tickets, free garden visits and a subscription to our monthly magazine The Garden.