Our shows, your opportunities
By taking part in our shows you will be aligning your brand with the RHS values of quality, creativity and tradition, as well as being part of the excitement generated by these major events.
For further information on show sponsorship opportunities please contact Corporate Partnerships on tel: 020 7821 3150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradestands at RHS shows
Exhibit as a tradestand at RHS shows and reap the rewards:
- Retail your products to a new and targeted audience
- Enhance your customer base
- Demonstrate your products
- Launch innovative products and test the market
- Build brand loyalty and test awareness
- Have your company details published in our show catalogues which are considered industry bibles and are used as annual gardening references
- Free live link to your company website
- Participation supported by major visitor promotion campaigns that involve above-the-line advertising, press promotions, direct mail, leaflet drops and marketing on a significant scale
Exhibit in the floral marquee
The floral marquee exhibits are created by the world’s leading nurseries, botanical gardens, clubs and societies, reaching thousands of people at each show, and many more through the media they generate.
The benefits to you:
- Judging for prestigious RHS medals
- Exposure and promotion of your organisation
- Your name in our show catalogue (circulation c.108,000 across all shows)
- Publicity generated by press coverage of the exhibit
- Your display featured in a fantastic location
We welcome you to push the boundaries in plant display and design. If you wish to discuss stand opportunities at any of the RHS Flower Shows, please email email@example.com, and someone will be in touch.
Design a show garden
For many visitors the show gardens are the highlight of a visit to an RHS Flower Show. They attract widespread media coverage and many visitors. Gardens are used for brand enhancement, profile building, publicity, data capture and launching new products and services. Product sampling opportunities are available at all shows except RHS Chelsea Flower Show. There is no rental charge for the space your garden occupies; all your investment goes into creating a spectacular and memorable garden.
Find out more about show garden opportunities