The RHS wants to make sure that tickets are accessible to everyone, and we have a non transfer policy in place
The RHS cannot guarantee that tickets purchased from sources other than from ourselves or authorised agents will be valid or will allow entry. Customers are strongly discouraged from buying tickets from other sources and do so at their own risk.
To prevent tickets destined for horticultural enthusiasts from being redirected to the highest bidder we have the below policy in place.
The RHS official ticketing partner is The Ticket Factory. By purchasing from any unofficial source you run the risk of the tickets being rendered invalid and being denied entry on the day, and also being denied tickets to future events. All ticket proceeds go towards the charitable aims of the RHS – buying from unofficial vendors does not support our charitable aims.
All of our tickets are non-transferable and we strongly oppose black market ticket sales. These include companies such as: Viagogo, Gumtree, eBay, Seatwave, StubHub, GetMeIn, ticketstosee etc.
- Tickets are STRICTLY NON-TRANSFERABLE. You must not resell or transfer tickets. You must not auction, donate, offer for sale, or advertise tickets for sale via the internet or elsewhere.
- Tickets may only be used by the buyer and, if the buyer has bought more than one ticket, the person(s) intending to accompany that buyer to the venue.
- Tickets must be bought or obtained only directly from us or our official partners. We reserve the right to refuse to sell or distribute to individuals, companies or agencies who we suspect have resold, or intend to resell tickets or who we suspect have otherwise contravened, or intend to contravene, the conditions.
- Under these conditions, all RHS tickets, will only be valid if sold either by The RHS or our official ticketing partner – The Ticket Factory. Unauthorised sale or transfer of tickets immediately invalidates them.
- The RHS takes active steps to monitor and control sales including those made via shops and internet sites.
- Sellers of tickets will be contacted and sellers found to be in breach of RHS ticket policy may be banned from receiving tickets in the future as well as being subject to legal action.
- Tickets being advertised for sale are cancelled meaning that the purchasers will not gain entry to any RHS Show.
A ticket obtained in contravention of the conditions, or which in our reasonable opinion is being used or is intended to be used in contravention of the conditions, shall be void. All rights conferred or evidenced by such ticket shall be nullified. This may include you being refused entry, or the ticket being cancelled, without notification.
No compensation will be provided and we reserve the right to withhold any refund. Any person seeking to use a ticket obtained in contravention of the conditions whether used in order to gain access or remain at the venue will be a trespasser and will be liable to legal action and subject to ejection.