To reflect the enhanced show experience and as part of the RHS’ commitment to grow the next generation of gardeners, from 2017 member tickets will be £5 (in advance and on the door) and non-member tickets will be £6 when booked in advance (£9 on the door). Funds from these tickets will support our charitable aims such as helping RHS Apprentices, to kick start and enable young people’s careers in horticulture.
Discover more about our exciting new shows
Members' and public tickets are available on the door, but can also be booked in advance. Advance bookings close the night before the show.
Please remember to bring your RHS membership card with you as the full price will apply to anyone not in possession of a valid card. This is non-refundable.
RHS London Show tickets
For shows held in both the Lawrence and Lindley Halls
- RHS members (in advance and on the day): £5
- Public (in advance): £6, on the day £9
- Late events: £5 to all
*The following show is free of charge - no ticket is required:
- RHS Harvest Festival Show
Shows open: 10am – 5pm
Late events and preview : 6pm – 9pm (RHS Summer Urban Show late event 6pm – 10pm)
Our shows are located at Royal Horticultural Halls.
RHS London Shows are held in either the RHS Lindley Hall, SW1P 2QW or RHS Lawrence Hall, SW1P 2QD.
The RHS Early Spring Plant Fair, the RHS Spring Plant and Orchid Show and The RHS Autumn Garden Show will be held in both halls.
Getting to the show
We recommend that you travel to the shows by public transport. St James's Park underground station or Victoria train station are within easy reach of the Halls. Limited on-street parking is available in the immediate area, and there is off-street parking nearby in Horseferry Road.
See further information on parking.
The walk from any of the following stations normally takes approximately 10 minutes.
From Victoria station
- Walk down Victoria Street, passing Westminster Cathedral on your right hand side.
- Continue to the House of Fraser Victoria store also on your right and then turn right into Artillery Row.
- Follow the road until you come to a roundabout on Rochester Row.
- Turn right at the roundabout and take the first left into Greycoat Street. The Lawrence Hall and Conference Centre can be found 150m on the left hand side.
From St James's Park tube
- Turn into Broadway. Walk past New Scotland Yard towards Victoria Street.
- Cross over Victoria Street at the traffic lights and walk down Strutton Ground (street with market).
- Carry on straight ahead, crossing over past the mini roundabout into Horseferry Road.
- Walk past the Channel 4 building on your left. Take the first right into Elverton Street.
- The Lawrence Hall and Conference Centre are on the corner at the junction with Greycoat Street.
From Pimlico station
- Take the exit for Rampayne Street, walk to Vauxhall Bridge Road.
- Cross the road, and walk along Regency Street until you see a left turn to Fynes Street.
- At the end of Fynes Street, walk along Vincent Square and take the third right turn into Elverton Street.
- The Lawrence Hall and Conference Centre is on your left at the corner of Elverton and Greycoat Streets.
To find out more on how to navigate to the show from different areas of London go to the Transport for London Journey Planner.
Facilities & accessibility
We regret there are no cash machines inside the Halls. The nearest cash machine is located on Horseferry Road.
Most of the exhibitors will accept payment by credit or debit card.
There is a café serving light lunches, teas and coffees in each Hall. Opening times are 10am-6pm on day one of a 10am-7pm show, and 10am-4pm on day two of a 10am-5pm show.
Please check specific show pages for opening times during ‘Late’ events.
Please note that no dogs can be admitted except for assistance dogs.
There is a cloakroom where coats and small bags can be left. Any items are left at the owner's risk.
Please alert a member of staff on arrival and we will assist you to step-free access and the catering facilities.