You no longer have to book tickets in advance to visit RHS Garden Hyde Hall. Pre-booking is still available if you would prefer to book your garden visit in advance
Garden: 10am–6pm Monday–Sunday
Garden Centre: 10am–6pm Monday–Saturday
11am–5pm (browsing from 10.30am) Sunday
From Sunday 1 August, we are delighted to advise that you no longer have to book tickets in advance to visit RHS Garden Hyde Hall. If you have already booked a ticket beyond this date your booking remains valid.
Members and non-members can still book garden tickets in advance if they wish.
If you are looking for Glow tickets, click here.
Book your garden visit
How to cancel your booking
If you cannot now attend, you can cancel your booking for a refund, please email email@example.com and include your booking reference in the email title.
Our foremost priority is always the health and safety of our members, visitors, staff and volunteers, and we ask that everyone continues to support efforts to reduce the spread of the virus.
Additional safety and hygiene measures remain in place, including availability of hand sanitiser for visitors and staff, and enhanced cleaning.
We ask that everyone visiting Hyde Hall please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and be mindful of the following:
- At busy times and in crowded areas, be mindful of the needs of others by making space and considering wearing a face covering if you are able
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Hyde Hall
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
You can read our full statement on Covid-19 here
You can check the latest Government restrictions in England here.
- The Gardeners Rest Restaurant is open daily 10am–4.45pm
- Toilets available at the Welcome building and Hilltop Garden
- The children’s play area is open
- The Advisory Desk is open Wednesdays 1–3pm and Thursdays 10am–12.30pm and 1–3pm
- The Reading Room remains closed
- Additional areas of the garden where gardeners are working may be closed for a short while
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Manual push wheelchairs available on the day
- Two powered mobility scooters are available to hire. Please pre-book by calling 01245 402 019 or enquire on the day for availability
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available at the entrance and Hilltop
- Full accessibility across the garden, Welcome building, Garden Centre
- Accessibility entrance available on arrival
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Hyde Hall.
Hyde Hall contact information
If you have any further concerns please contact us.
Telephone: 01245 402019; if someone is not available to take your call, please leave a message and we will get back to you. Please note this number is for general enquiries, garden visits are via online bookings only.
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org