Lawns in Mediterranean regions
With so many British moving to the warmer climate of the Mediterranean, we are often asked about gardening in these regions, especially in regards to lawns.
- Cynodon dactylon (Bermuda grass)
- Buchloe dactyloides (Buffalo grass)
- Pennisetum clandestinum (kikuyu grass)
- Stenotaphrum secundatum (St. Augustine grass)
- Zoysia japonica (Japanese lawn grass)
The Royal Horticultural Society is the UK’s leading gardening charity. We aim to enrich everyone’s life through plants, and make the UK a greener and more beautiful place.