The RHS aims to delight our customers with exceptional service and ensure that you have the best experience possible. We therefore welcome all types of feedback, both positive and negative. We view feedback as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right. We also want to know when things are going well so that we can keep doing more of it and also recognise individuals in our organisation who are making a difference.
- To have a fair feedback procedure that is clear and easy to use
- To make it clear and easy so that you know how to contact us to feedback
- To make sure everyone at the RHS knows what to do if feedback is received and that you get a prompt response
- To make sure that if things are not going well, that all complaints are investigated fairly, consistently and in a timely way
- To make sure that complaints are resolved and that you are satisfied with our response
- To gather information that helps us to improve what we do
How to give feedback
If you have concerns about how you have been treated or the experience you have had with us, then we would prefer to know about it as soon as possible so that we can try and resolve the issue with you immediately. Let a member of staff know and they will listen and work with you to find a solution.
If you have had a great experience then again please do let us know, especially if a member of staff has gone above and beyond to help you or make your experience a rewarding one.
If you are not able to tell us immediately then you can:
- Write to us: Customer Care, 80 Vincent Square, London, SW1P 2PE
- Email us: Customer Care
- Complete an online form
- Call us: 020 3176 5840
We want to hear from you and know what your experience with us is like, and so we will take any feedback seriously. We will acknowledge your feedback as soon as we can or at the latest within two working days. We aim to respond fully within 10 working days, unless further investigation is required, in which case we will keep you informed of progress.
If you feel that a complaint has not been satisfactorily resolved, you can request that the complaint is reviewed. The complaint will be passed to the relevant Head of Department/Site.
We review regularly the feedback we have received, so we can monitor themes and trends and also make sure we are learning from the feedback given.
All feedback information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following all relevant data protection requirements.
We will treat all feedback as an opportunity to listen and improve. We are happy to acknowledge the mistakes that we have made, apologise for them and then try to stop them from happening again in the future. Thank you for helping us to improve our service.
Online feedback form