I noticed it first on the leaves of my greenhouse tomatoes. I stripped off the leaves and the tomatoes ripened OK and the new leaves, which appeared on the plants were unaffected. We did extremely well with the tomato crop despite this set back and still have two bags of tomatoes in our freezer, which we will use to make soup or include in cooking. However, it has appeared on the plants again this year so I suppose I should have disinfected the greenhouse. I am gradually removing the affected leaves, hoping that I can keep it at bay. I'll let you know how I get on
This comment has been reported and is currently under moderation.