Our work-based training programmes are only possible with funding from our supporters
Thank you to our supporters who provide funds which allow the RHS School of Horticulture to provide world-class, accredited training year-on-year. Your support enables us to provide our students, and apprentices, with practical understanding, knowledge and skills in horticulture and training to become the gardeners of the future.
Our supporters include:
- Allan & Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust
- The D’Oyly Carte Charitable Trust
- Heritage Fund: Thanks to National Lottery players
- John Armitage Charitable Trust
- The Lennox Hannay Charitable Trust
- The Oliver Ford Foundation
- The Rothschild Foundation
- Shropshire Horticultural Society
- Schroder Foundation
- Topinambour Trust
Can you contribute to our work-based learning?
If you would like to support our practical training programmes and to help develop the next generation of horticulturists then please see how you can contribute to our work.
Find out more