Garden: 10am–5pm Monday–Sunday (pre-booked time slots only)
Book garden time slot
Garden Centre: 10am–5pm Monday–Saturday; 10.30am–4.30pm Sunday
(there is no need to pre-book to visit the Garden Centre)
Takeaway refreshments: 10am–4pm Monday–Sunday
RHS Garden Rosemoor remains open. Changes to visiting the garden will come into effect from Thursday 5 November – Read our latest coronavirus statement.
In order to effectively manage social distancing measures, we’re asking all visitors to pre-book a time slot in advance of their visit. We thank our members and visitors for their patience and support.
Check the latest Government advice on national restrictions in England.
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- From Thursday 5 November, in line with Government guidance, you can visit the garden only with the people you live with, with your support bubble or, when on your own, with one person from another household
- Visitors are asked to display their booking confirmation and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring one adult guest or up to two children per membership card holder (in line with existing membership terms)
- Time slots available for booking between 10am and 4pm. Last admission at 4pm. Garden closes at 5pm
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
- Takeaway lunches and refreshments are available from the Courtyard Café (10am–4pm) and Shepherd’s Rest (11am–3pm weather dependent)
- From Thursday 5 November, the Alpine House is closed
Book garden time slot
How to cancel your booking
If you can't make your pre-booked time slot, please try to cancel it so that someone else can enjoy a visit. To cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance and include your booking reference.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting Rosemoor please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- All visitors are advised to wear face coverings in any buildings or enclosed spaces, unless they are exempt under Government guidance.
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Rosemoor
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
- In the Garden Centre, a maximum of 2 people per household allowed entry together, no pushchairs please
To help keep our visitors and staff safe and maintain social distancing the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- A limited number of people allowed entry to the toilets at any one time. Accessible toilets are available at the car park, Welcome building, Garden Room and Rosemoor House
- The children’s play areas have partially reopened; please adhere to all social distancing measures
- The Alpine House, Learning Centre, Reading Room and Advisory Desk remain closed
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Manual push wheelchairs available to reserve; please email email@example.com with your arrival time and date
- Mobility vehicles available to book in advance online with arrival slots available at 11.30am daily
- Low walls along the admissions queue, suitable for seating while you wait
- Staff on hand to bring you a wheelchair for use while you wait
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available across the garden
- Full accessibility across the garden, Welcome building and Garden Centre
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Rosemoor.
Rosemoor contact information
If you have any further concerns please contact us.
Telephone: 01805 626810
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org