You no longer have to book tickets in advance to visit RHS Garden Harlow Carr. Pre-booking is still available if you would prefer to book your garden visit in advance
Garden: 9.30am–6pm Monday–Sunday
Garden Centre: 9.30am–6pm Monday–Saturday
11am–5pm (browsing from 10.30am) Sunday
From Sunday 1 August, we are delighted to advise that you no longer have to book tickets in advance to visit RHS Garden Harlow Carr. If you have already booked a ticket beyond this date your booking remains valid.
Members and non-members can still book garden tickets in advance if they wish.
If you are looking for Glow tickets, click here.
Book your garden visit
How to cancel your booking
If you cannot now attend, you can cancel your booking for a refund, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your booking reference in the email title.
Our foremost priority is always the health and safety of our members, visitors, staff and volunteers, and we ask that everyone continues to support efforts to reduce the spread of the virus.
Additional safety and hygiene measures remain in place, including availability of hand sanitiser for visitors and staff, and enhanced cleaning.
We ask that everyone visiting Harlow Carr please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and be mindful of the following:
- At busy times and in crowded areas, be mindful of the needs of others by making space and considering wearing a face covering if you are able
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Harlow Carr
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
You can read our full statement on Covid-19 here
You can check the latest Government restrictions in England here
- Bettys Café Tea Rooms are open 9am–5pm. Bettys Shop (9am–5pm) and Bettys Tea House (9.30am–5pm) are open for takeaway.
- Toilets available at the garden entrance and near the Old Bath House
- Play areas are open
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Maintained full accessibility across the garden, Welcome building and Garden Centre
- A limited number of mobility vehicles and manual push wheelchairs are available. To book, please call 01423 724681, preferably with at least 24 hours’ notice. For safety, our scooters have a max weight limit of 20 st. To provide maximum availability to our visitors, they are available to book from 9.30am–1.30pm or 1.30pm–5pm
- Members of staff on hand to bring you a wheelchair to use while you wait
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available at the garden entrance and in the garden
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Harlow Carr.
Harlow Carr contact information
If you have any further concerns, please contact us.
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: email@example.com