You no longer have to book tickets in advance to visit RHS Garden Rosemoor. Pre-booking is still available if you would prefer to book your garden visit in advance
Garden: 10am–6pm Monday–Sunday
Garden Centre: 10am–6pm Monday–Saturday
11am–5pm (browsing from 10.30am) Sunday
(Free entry to the Garden Centre)
From Sunday 1 August, we are delighted to advise that you no longer have to book tickets in advance to visit RHS Garden Rosemoor.
If you have already booked a ticket beyond this date your booking remains valid.
Members and non-members can still book tickets in advance if they wish, which will guarantee entry to the garden.
Book your garden visit
How to cancel your booking
If you cannot now attend, you can either move your booking or cancel your booking for a refund, please email email@example.com and include your booking reference in the email title.
Our foremost priority is always the health and safety of our members, visitors, staff and volunteers, and we ask that everyone continues to support efforts to reduce the spread of the virus.
Additional safety and hygiene measures remain in place, including availability of hand sanitiser for visitors and staff, and enhanced cleaning.
We ask that everyone visiting Rosemoor please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and be mindful of the following:
- At busy times and in crowded areas, be mindful of the needs of others by making space and considering wearing a face covering if you are able
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Rosemoor
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
You can read our full statement on Covid-19 here
You can check the latest Government restrictions in England here
- The Garden Kitchen Restaurant is open for pre-booked lunches and afternoon teas
- Takeaway refreshments are available from the Courtyard Café (10am–5.30pm) and Shepherd's Rest (11am–4.30pm, weather dependent). From Monday 26 July, The Wisteria Tea Room will open again as a takeaway for cold drinks and ice cream
- Accessible toilets are available at the car park, Welcome building and Rosemoor House
- Children’s play areas are fully open
- The Advisory Desk is open every Thursday and Friday 1–3pm
- The Reading Room remains closed
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Manual push wheelchairs available to reserve; please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your arrival time and date
- Mobility vehicles available to book in advance online with arrival slots available at 10am and 2pm daily
- Low walls along the admissions queue, suitable for seating while you wait
- Staff on hand to bring you a wheelchair for use while you wait
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available across the garden
- Full accessibility across the garden, Welcome building and Garden Centre
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Rosemoor.
Rosemoor contact information
If you have any further concerns please contact us.
Telephone: 01805 626810
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: email@example.com