Wildlife gardening in a changing climate
Climate change is one of a number of pressures wildlife is facing. For some species the impacts may be low or even positive. But for others it spells bad news and a worrying future. Discover how managing your garden well will help offer a buffer for wildlife in a changing climate.
- planting climate-resilient plants for every season
- making a wildlife-friendly pond or rain garden
- keeping as much of your front garden as green as possible
- linking your garden to other green spaces with hedges not fences
- adding to national records through wildlife monitoring schemes
The Royal Horticultural Society is the UK’s leading gardening charity. We aim to enrich everyone’s life through plants, and make the UK a greener and more beautiful place.