Garden: 9.30am–3.30pm Monday–Friday; 9am–3.30pm Saturday–Sunday
(pre-booked time slots only)
Book garden time slot
Garden Centre: 9.30am–8.30pm Monday–Saturday; 11am–5pm Sunday
(there is no need to book to visit the Garden Centre)
RHS Garden Wisley remains open. Changes to visiting the garden will come into effect from Thursday 5 November – Read our latest coronavirus statement.
In order to effectively manage social distancing measures, we’re asking all visitors to pre-book a time slot in advance of their visit. We thank our members and visitors for their patience and support.
Check the latest Government advice on national restrictions in England.
- All visitors including members, guests of members and under 5s will require a pre-booked time slot
- From Thursday 5 November, in line with Government guidance, you can visit the garden only with the people you live with, with your support bubble or, when on your own, with one person from another household
- Visitors are asked to display their booking confirmation and valid membership cards on arrival at the garden. You will not be allowed entry to the garden without confirmation of your booking
- Members are allowed to bring guests in line with their membership entitlements. Time slots must be booked for all those visiting
- Time slots available for booking between 9.30am (from 9am Saturday and Sunday) and 2.30pm. Last admission at 2.30pm. Garden closes at 3.30pm
- You may arrive at any time within your time slot and stay as long as you like within garden opening hours
- From Thursday 5 November, only takeaway catering services are available from our food and drink outlets
- From Thursday 5 November, the Glasshouse, Alpine Display House and Bird Hide are closed
- The toilets and accessible toilets remain open, with a limited number of people allowed entry at any one time
- The Back to Nature Garden for children is open; please adhere to all social distancing measures
Book garden time slot
How to cancel your booking
If you can't make your pre-booked time slot, please try to cancel it so that someone else can enjoy a visit. To cancel your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance and include your booking reference.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains our top priority. We ask that everyone visiting Wisley please familiarise themselves with the latest Government advice and follow these measures:
- All visitors are asked to wear face coverings in any buildings or enclosed spaces, unless they are exempt under Government guidance
- Please read the public health messaging displayed around Wisley
- Wash hands more frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres from people outside of your household
To help keep our visitors and staff safe the following measures have been implemented:
- Separate entry and exit points to the garden where possible
- Floor markings to indicate appropriate distances while queueing at the garden entrance
- Screens at welcome desks and checkouts
- Hand sanitiser available to staff and visitors at strategic points
- Card transactions only – no cash payments
- The Bird Hide, Learning Centre, Library and Advisory Desk remain closed
- A limited number of people allowed entry to the toilets at any one time
To maintain accessibility for all our visitors we have:
- Plenty of manual push wheelchairs available on a first-come-first-serve basis, situated in the accessible car park and garden entrance
- Mobility scooters available to book in advance on 01483 224234
- Ample accessible parking
- Accessible toilet facilities available across the garden
Please note: If you are feeling unwell or experiencing symptoms associated with Coronavirus (Covid-19) you will not be permitted entry to Wisley.
Wisley contact information
If you have any further concerns or would like to discuss any specific needs you may have with your visit, please contact us.
Telephone: 01483 224234
For RHS Membership queries, please contact: email@example.com